Hallstatt is a town with about 800 inhabitants, it owes its existence to the rich salt deposits, is idyllically located on Lake Hallstatt. There is plenty to discover about the land and its people, the Celtic burial finds, the salt mine, the prehistoric museum, the houses nested in a small space, the churches, the ossuary cemetery and the “oldest pipeline in the world”. Be enchanted by the more than 7000 years old history of the place.
- Duration: 6-8 hours, can also be booked as a day trip
- Departure: Passau and Linz, other pick-up locations on request
- Date: Individual on request
- Pax: 1-6
- Limousines: black Mercedes S500L or black Mercedes Business VAN
- Price: € 1050, – including limousine with chauffeur, personal guide, all entry fees on the spot, non-alcoholic drinks during the trip in the car.