Private Tour to Český Krumlov / Krumau
The small South Bohemian town with its narrow streets, the uneven cobblestones and the many small Gothic and Renaissance houses whose appearance has remained mostly unchanged since 1850 lies at the foot of the castle and its mighty, ornate castle tower. Due to the many structural extensions from the 13th century, five castle courtyards were built. Today it is one of the largest castles in Europe. From the round bell tower of the castle you have a panoramic view of the old town and the river. It also includes a park of 11 hectares and a baroque theater (17th century). The historic old town is listed as a cultural monument on the list of UNESCO World Heritage.
You will be picked up by your personal tour guide and our Mercedes S Class or Mercedes Business VAN with chauffeur. During the trip, the guide will give you some information about the tour and sights along the way. The tour takes about 1 hour in the city and then you have the opportunity to explore the city alone, to by souvenirs or sit comfortably in one of the restaurants terraces on the Vltava.
- Duration: 5 hours from Linz or 8-10 hours from Passau
- Departure: Passau and Linz, other pick-up locations on request
- Date: Individual on request
- Pax: 1-6
- Limousines: black Mercedes S500L or black Mercedes Business VAN
- Price: from Linz € 800,- | from Passau € 1250,- including limousine with chauffeur, personal guide, all entry fees on the spot, non-alcoholic drinks during the trip in the car.